- Hurricanes Shut Down Federal Courts in Caribbean
- Swedish Telecom Telia Reaches FCPA Settlement of Almost $1 Billion With DOJ
- Judge Grants New Trial Over J&J Hip Implant
- Trump Picks Jones Day Partner to Flip Product Safety Agency
- Earthquake Shakes Up Law Firms in Mexico City But Most Escape Major Damage
- Government Agencies to Clash in Upcoming Case on Sexual Orientation
- Former Texas Chief Justice Challenges His Old Court in New Gay-Rights Petition
- In Quiet Term, Drop in Amicus Curiae at the Supreme Court
- Justices Are Urged to Confront Military Role in Civilian Offices
New Job Openings
Expert witnesses can be crucially valuable to your case or they can do more harm than good. Learn 5 secrets to extracting the best return on investment from experts.
Short videos from LegalWeek: Hear from legal industry experts on challenges faced in small firms and what successful firms are doing differently.
Learn how a secure, virtual strategy can help solo and small firms meet client demands and better manage their business.
A 2014 study showed that 75% of law firms that focused on administrative process efficiency saw increases in both revenue and profit. Want to see the same success? Start by downloading this checklist.
The legal profession is changing. Can project management tools turn big obstacles into sustainable success? Learn how to tailor your technology to set your firm up for success.