- In First, Fourth Circuit to Livestream Travel Ban Hearing
- Should You 'Facebook' the Jury? Yes. No. Probably.
- State Banking Regulators Sue Feds Over Fintech Charter Proposal
- Trump Tweets About Judges Become Fodder in 6th Circuit Confirmation
- Whistleblower Pockets $4 Million SEC Award
- Wilmer Partners Win Tenet Health Care Work as Monitor Gigs Stay Hot
Lawyers who cheered the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit’s live broadcast of oral arguments in President Donald Trump’s first travel ban case now have another show to look forward to after the Fourth Circuit said it will live livestream oral arguments in its case next month.
In another sign that independent monitorships are attracting top-shelf legal talent, Tenet Healthcare Corp. has tapped David Ogden and Ronald Machen to monitor its compliance under a non-prosecution agreement.
State banking regulators are taking the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency to court over its proposal to establish a special-purpose national bank charter for financial technology companies.
Calls For Nomination
Judge Amul Thapar was asked Wednesday at his U.S. Senate confirmation hearing about President Donald Trump's recent criticism of judges who have ruled against him.