- D.C. Judge, Citing 'Serious Concerns,' Blocks Aetna's $37B Merger With Humana
- How Many Plaintiffs Firms Does It Take to Run an MDL?
- Democratic State AGs Push to Protect CFPB From Trump
- Law Profs Butt Heads Over Suit Filed Against Trump
- Trump White House Hires Cozen O’Connor’s Schultz
- Columbia Law Student Cooks Up a Win on the Food Network
Celebrations and unrest unfolded simultaneously Friday in Washington as Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States. Supporters of Trump clashed at times with demonstrators.
More than a dozen Democratic state attorneys general on Monday stepped into a fight to preserve the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau as the agency prepares for potential peril under President Donald Trump's administration.
A federal judge in Washington on Monday blocked Aetna Inc.'s proposed $37 billion acquisition of Humana Inc., punctuating an era of antitrust enforcement under the Obama administration that broke up proposed mergers in a host of industries.