- Ninth Circuit Wades Into Strip Club Trademark Dispute
- Walmart Defeats Shareholder Suit Over Mexico Bribery Scandal
- Where Federal Agencies Find the Most—and Least—Respect in Circuit Courts
- Cadwalader IP Litigator Decamps for Milbank in D.C.
- Three Supreme Court Insiders From Outside the Beltway
- ACLU Names Georgetown Law Prof David Cole as New Legal Director
An internal prosecution guide developed by the U.S. Department of Justice in the aftermath of the failed case against the late Sen. Ted Stevens is exempt from public records requests, a federal appeals court in Washington ruled on Tuesday.
The U.S. Justice Department on Thursday sued to block the proposed $54 billion merger between Anthem Inc. and Cigna Corp., two giants in the health insurance industry.
Calls For Nomination
Cole's career move poses recusal issues for his wife, Judge Nina Pillard of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.