King & Spalding has beefed up its national public-affairs capabilities through a strategic alliance with former Washington mayor Anthony Williams.
- Merrick Garland Unsigned: Per Curiam Rulings Add to Nominee's Record
- Leadership Moves Mark an Uncommon Year for Williams & Connolly
- D.C. Federal Court Nominee Questioned About Judicial Philosophy, Pretrial Release Decision
- Texas Judge Refuses Labor Dept. Request for Time in 'Persuader Rule' Case
- Proposed 'Revenge Porn' Law Sparks Fresh Debate
- Deceptive Telemarketing Just Cost Santander Bank $10M
- Google's Top Lawyer Says Digital-Evidence Law Needs 'Fundamental Realignment'
- Trump and Cordray Are 'Two Bulls Circling Each Other,' GOP Lawmaker Says
- Acosta Makes Apprenticeship Pitch to Manufacturing Trade Association
- Financial Lobby Groups Reject CFPB's Criticism of Deferred-Interest as 'Risky'
- SEC Whistleblowers in Line for Windfall, and FTC Probes Amazon: Roundup
- New FTC Policy Would Shield Lawyers, Staff From Personal Liability
- Deutsche Bank Resists Push for Trump Records, and OSHA Rule Delayed Again: Roundup
- Janet Dhillon, Ex-Big Law Turned Longtime GC, Lands Trump Nod for EEOC
Alejandro Mayorkas, the No. 2 official at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, announced Wednesday that he will join Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr near the end of this month.
An American Bar Association committee on Tuesday ranked U.S. Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland as "well qualified" for the high court — its highest rating for judicial nominees.