In this special report, The National Law Journal takes the measure of litigation departments in our nation's capital.
- The 2015 Washington Legal Departments of the Year
- Jenner & Block Fights Google's Demand for Client Records
- Baker Botts Fee Case Falls Short
- Acrimony Develops Over $380M In Unspent Settlement Funds
- How the Supreme Court Went Online
- Q&A: Reflections, a Decade Later, On 'Little Pink House' Case UPDATED
A federal district judge in Washington last week blocked the proposed $8.2 billion merger between food distributors Sysco Corp. and US Foods Inc. Plus more in this week's column.
Judge Laurence Silberman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit values clarity in legal briefs. Last week, the famously acronym-averse judge again showed his willingness to shame lawyers who disappoint him.